Sunday, August 26, 2012

A nice trip, may you have...


My love for television started when I was about 12 years old. Just a couple of episodes a week, something I could enjoy and just have fun with. I never thought that watching those couple of episodes a week would make me into this crazy, obssessed TV addict that I am, now (did that make any sense?).
You start with one show (for me it was Supernatural) and you think "Well, this is kinda nice!", (being a...well, supernatural show, by "kinda nice" I mean the two hot-looking guys that kick-ass in every episode), "Better keep watching since there's nothing else better on TV". Six year ago I didn't have my laptop, I dind't have internet at home. So, yes, I blame the Internet for everything that has happened to me.
I watched probably three, four shows a weeks, on TV, the actual magic box. All that waiting killed me because I knew the season was already online but I had no other way of watching it so I'd sit in front of the TV, every other day and watch my shows.

But then came the Internet.

Then came the blog fever, the Tumblr fever, the fandom fever and everything went down-hill from that moment on.

The thing is, I have too many thoughts in my head, sometimes I think I might explode and, even though I write down everything I feel it's worth, I just think it's not enough, I don't have anyone to share it with. Let's face it,   it's not fun for my mum to put up with me talking about actores that were in that movie that I know from that one TV Show I love. It's hard for her, it's hard for my sister. So I end up talking to the walls.

Wanna talk about being a Movie Buff and a TV Addict? You're in the right place!

Me and my lovely, lovely cousin decided to embark on this journey together, bringing you new shows, new movies, more fun and probably madness, too.

Expect full reviews on Shows, movies and anything TV and movies related, really. Expect long posts of me rambling about an actor, rambling about an episode, rambling about my deep feelings for that writer or director.

Expect me.

(That sort of sounded like Anonymous, didn't it? Expect me. Oh, well...)



No comments:

Post a Comment